Google Ad

Eurosceptic Bloggers

Monday, May 15, 2006

Oneseat.eu

Thanks to reader Gavin Whenman, I have learned about a campaign to get rid of one of the European Parliament's homes.

The European Parliament should be located in Brussels

It costs European taxpayers approximately 200 million euros a year to move the Parliament between Brussels/Belgium and Strasbourg/France. As a citizen of the European Union, I want the European Parliament to be located only in Brussels.
To sign the petition, go to the website. OK so hold your nose over the citizen thing.

4 comments:

Ellee Seymour said...

I know Conservative MEPs have been campaigning about this for many years, to no avail because the French want Strasbourg to continue as it boosts their economy.

Anoneumouse said...

I cant hold my breath that long

Anonymous said...

Great initiative, this petition, but oneseat.eu cannot be found. I hope this means 100 million people are trying to sign their names, but currentlyu, I can't :-( .

JanZ (janz@cadwal.nl) no need to bee anonymous, just don't feel like registering again.

Anonymous said...

Hello

You can still sign the petition here http://www.europafederalisterna.se/oneseat/

Greetz,

Karel