Google Ad

Eurosceptic Bloggers

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Ignorant FM

Those windbags in Brussels, (or was it Strasbourg? Or Luxembourg?) are shocked at comments made by Finland’s foreign minister.
"I am shocked that the foreign minister of a country that has been a member of the European Union for ten years does not understand how the euro parliament works. Elmar Brok MEP
Personally I am not in the least bit shocked. I would like to point out to the self important MEPs that this neatly demonstrates how useless and illegitimate they are. If the FM of a member country doesn’t know what you do for a living, then your claims to represent us simple people are shown for the lies that they are. No-one values you or takes any notice of you. If I were you I would keep it that way. It’s the source of your power.

No comments: