I can't be bothered to post today, so I am outsourcing your daily blast of Euroscepticism.
- West Brom Blog highlights an EU land grab, in the area of education
- Conservative Party Reptile suggests a civil disobedience approach to the EU
- England Expects, takes a look at the new jobs for Conservative MEPs, here & here
- EU Referendum has comment on CFP, and Cameron's approach to it. He is not impressed
- Con Home, reports that CFP has led to the resignation of one MSP
- Devils kitchen assesses the same story, with a rather different conclusion
- The Reference Frame has a long post about attitudes towards the constitution
- Finally I would be remiss were I not to mention that Eursoc has had an extreme makeover.