Google Ad

Eurosceptic Bloggers

Friday, November 24, 2006

Ten Things I Would Never Do

I have been tagged by Sinclair, so here goes. I will never:

  1. Sing the praises of Polly Toynbee
  2. Carry an ID Card
  3. Trust Gordon Brown with my pension
  4. Buy a TV licence prior to getting threatening letters
  5. Get Religion
  6. Work in the Parasite Sector
  7. Be a modern parent
  8. "Understand" the root causes of ________ (insert crime of your choice)
  9. Give up believing in individualism
  10. Support the idea that the EU is reformable
As for tagging, if you want to be tagged, consider it done.

3 comments:

James Higham said...

No. 4: I don't need to where I am. It's not that I don't have to. It's that they stole my tele.

AntiCitizenOne said...

Serf just ignore the letters and don't let the TVLA gestapo in if they come round.

I've made no Payments to Al-BBC and the TVLA SS for 3 years now.

Anonymous said...

Most definitely agree with No 4.